Welcome to the MCIU On-line Application System!
Thank you very much for your interest in the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit (MCIU)! The MCIU has a mission to provide dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools and students.
You must now apply for each position of interest individually. All applications will need to be submitted through our website. Any paper applications submitted will not be considered for a position. Thank you for your cooperation. Click below for a listing of our current openings:
If you are offered a position with the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, please be advised that the following information will be required for employment. All of the below information must be within one year of your hire date of employment.
- Act 34: PA State Police Clearance
- You can apply online and you will receive results immediately, you can print and retain the receipt containing the control number (this starts with the letter "R").
- The cost of this clearance is $10 paid by credit card on the website.
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date.
- Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance
- Fill out, print and send this form directly to the Department of Public Welfare.
- You will need to include a $10 money order with your form (you should retain your money order receipt until you receive your official clearance). Personal Checks will not be accepted.
- This clearance will be mailed back to the address you provide on the form.
- This clearance takes, at a minimum, 2-3 weeks to be returned (you can overnight the form to help speed up the process).
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need to see the original and retain a verified copy).
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint
- You must register on the Cogent website prior to visiting a fingerprint site.
- The cost is $28.75 payable by credit card on the website or by money order at the time of fingerprint appointment
- This clearance needs to be dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer will need the receipt containing the registration number starting with the letters "PAE").
- School Health Form (includes physical and TB test)
- This form needs to be filled out with all appropriate signatures and dated within one year of proposed hire date (the employer retains the original of this form).
- PDE FORM 6004: Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification
- This form needs to be filled out and signed (the employer retains the original of this form).
- By signing, you are stating that the information provided on this form is correct and complete.
Note for MCIU employees
If you are a current Montgomery County Intermediate Unit employee, you can create an internal account to apply for positions. To create an internal account click on MCIU ON-LINE APPLICATION SYSTEM (VACANT POSITIONS) above. At the top right of the screen, click on "Internal". Then create an internal account and you will be able to submit your interest, resume and cover letter for each position as an internal employee.
All external applicants; please create an account in the Recruit and Hire system as an external applicant. You can then submit your application for each position of interest.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.