The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, a regional educational service agency, provides dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools and students.
- Improve student learning by coordinating, expanding, and enhancing professional development for school district, non-public school, and other education related personnel.
- Dedicate resources to research and development efforts to ensure that MCIU leads efforts to identify future trends, cultivate best practices, spearhead countywide initiatives related to education, and increase entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Collaborate with school districts and non-public schools to develop an array of programs to serve students with disabilities and students needing alternative learning opportunities.
- Provide an effective early learning service delivery system by aligning systems, practices, and policies with state and federal guidelines.
- Implement sound management and fiscal practices in support of overall organizational operations.
- Ensure that safe and educationally sound facilities are available to all students and staff.
- Cultivate and foster positive parent, community, business, and governmental relationships to promote and market our services.
- Develop a culture of trust, respect, and transparency that permeates throughout the organization.
We are proud of our collaboration with
- Anderson School
- ExplorationsPHP Partial Hospitalization Program
- Schools in South Eastern Pennsylvania