The MCIU’s Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing excellent personnel services by supporting the MCIU in hiring and retaining the most qualified applicants. We are responsible for all aspects of personnel relations from the time of hire through to retirement or resignation. More specifically, the Office of Human Resources performs the following functions:
- Employee Recruitment and Selection efforts. Click here for Current Employment Opportunities.
- New Hire Orientation Program to include the coordination of any required staff trainings
- Administration of employee benefits (including the District’s self-insured health plan) and personnel policies
- Handles labor relations, including oversight or collective bargaining agreements and maintenance of employee policies and
- Attendance, Compensation & Benefit Plan Administration that include managing leaves of absence, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account Program, Healthcare administration, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement program, Unemployment Compensation, & Workers Compensation
Additionally, our HR office supports our 22 Montgomery County School Districts, providing them resources and support for their daily work. This includes the following:
- Holding monthly meetings for our Montgomery County schools to collaborate on current topics and legal trends in the human resources field.
- Coordinating workshops on best practices and facilitates programs that assist in the proper credentialing of school personnel.
- Initiating partnerships with best in class providers to provide our districts with vendor solutions at reduced pricing.
- Hosting an annual Montgomery County-wide Diversity Fair for our Districts to bring together District Administrators and candidates from around our region.
Our HR Offices aims to support our MCIU community and our Montgomery County School Districts in providing the best possible service to the children of Montgomery County!
Director of Human Resources
Phone: 610-755-9307 or 610-755-9308
Sandra Colelli, Secretary, email@example.com
Assistant Director of Human Resources
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.