Save the date for the Montgomery County Recruitment Outreach (MCRO) Virtual Education Career Fair ON
Thursday, May 7th from 12:00 – 5:00 pm!
The Montgomery County Recruitment Outreach (MCRO) will be hosting a Virtual Education Career Fair on Thursday, May 7th from 12:00-5:00pm. The MCRO is a consortium of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, public school districts dedicated to the recruitment, selection, and employment of diverse, skilled, and talented educators. Current educators and administrators, college students majoring in education, and other educational professionals are invited to speak one-on-one with an MCRO representative about professional opportunities within our school districts via Zoom.
Candidates must pre-register by Monday, May 4th (by clicking HERE) and will be scheduled a designated time to speak one-on-one with a representative. Contact us at MCRO@mciu.org with any questions. We hope you will join us!
The Montgomery County Recruitment Outreach (MCRO) is comprised of Montgomery County Public School Districts located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. The MCRO is dedicated to the recruitment, selection, and employment of diverse, skilled, and talented educators to work in our Montgomery County Public School Districts. Our highly-rated schools rank among the best in Pennsylvania with the highest graduation rates in the region and higher than average performance on the PSSAs. Our schools have a commitment to providing quality education for all students.
We are seeking diverse, skilled, and talented educators for exciting employment opportunities in the field of education. Our generous compensation packages include:
- Competitive salaries amongst the highest in Pennsylvania (average starting salary of $48,693, average maximum salary of $107,453)
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Generous tuition reimbursement programs
- One of the best retirement plans in the nation
About Montgomery County, PA:
Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, just a short commute from Philadelphia, is one of the most diverse, historic, and economically vibrant counties in America. As the third largest county in Pennsylvania, Montgomery County is home to more than 820,000 residents. There are scores of major employers and industries that have chosen Montgomery County to locate and expand. Within our 487 square miles, we have award-winning trails and parks, including Valley Forge National Historic Park. There are also countless locations to shop, take in a show, or enjoy a wide range of food.
MCRO School Districts:
Upcoming Job Fairs & College Visits:
- Friday, February 28, 2020 – Temple University Spring Educators Job & Internship Career Fair, Philadelphia, PA
- Monday, March 9, 2020 – Kutztown University Job Fair for Educators, Kutztown, PA
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 – Maryland Metropolitan Education Expo, College Park, MD
- Friday, March 13, 2020 – Bloomsburg Teacher & Education Career Expo, Bloomsburg, PA
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – Millersville University, Millersville, PA
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – The PERC (Pittsburgh Education Recruitment Consortium) Education Job Fair, Monroeville, PA
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – Rider University Education Career Fair, Lawrence Township, NJ
- Monday, April 6, 2020 – Penn State Education Career Day, State College, PA
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – Diversity in Ed Recruitment Expo (Virtual)
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 – American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE) Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- Thursday, May 7, 2020 – MCRO Virtual Education Career Fair
For more information about the Montgomery County Recruitment Outreach (MCRO), please contact us at MCRO@mciu.org.