MontcoWorks NOW staff continue to provide complete youth workforce services remotely and face to face during the Spring of 2021. Please call 484-416-6800 with questions, referrals, and general inquiries. Leave a message and a member of the MWN Team will return your call as soon as possible. Please follow us on MWN Facebook and Twitter @MontcoWorksNOW for additional information.
MontcoWorks NOW serves at-risk youth and young adults who reside in Montgomery County, are between the ages of 14-24, and are presented with a significant barrier to completing or advancing in education or obtaining employment.
MontcoWorks NOW provides comprehensive, year-round programs and services for eligible youth and young adults who are either in school, have left school without a diploma and are now motivated and re-engaged, or have graduated and are unemployed/underemployed.
MontcoWorks NOW programs and services (both in-house and through collaborative partners) include, but are not limited to:
- Supportive and case management services
- Academic tutoring and study skills training
- Job readiness and workplace etiquette workshops
- Various occupational skills training programs for in-demand industry sectors
- Paid and unpaid work experiences
- GED preparation classes
- Pre-apprenticeship programs
- Job shadowing
- Professional adult mentorships
- Leadership development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial skills training
- Industry and college tours
- Career fairs
- Mock interviewing and professional resume writing