What Assistive Technology Services does the MCIU provide?
- MCIU AT Services
- SETT Request Form
- AT Consultation Request Form
- FM System Consultation form
- AT Training Request Form (for Individualized Student- or Team-Specific Trainings) Note: Large, group inservice-type trainings are arranged through Tammy Bertel at email@example.com.
Assistive Technology Training and Resource Center
A range of workshops are offered in Assistive Technology including:
- Assistive Technology Overview
- Methodology and Implementation
- Device Operation
- Legal and Procedural Issues
- Software and Apps for Reading, Writing and Communication
- Visual Strategies
- SETT Framework
Please visit our Lending Library Inventory Items and use this link to borrow an item or items from our Assistive Technology Resource Center/Lending Library (ATRC) located at MCIU.
The Assistive Technology Resource Center houses a lending collection of devices, software, and print resources for loan up to three months. The Resource Center is open by appointment and from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM on the following Open House Dates:
- Reading & Writing
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- SETT Process
- High Incidence Population: Reading & Writing
- OT/PT Resources
- Progress Monitoring
If you’d like to preview devices and materials, borrow equipment and receive specialized training on specific technology please contact Tammy Bertel to schedule an appointment.
Assistive Technology Resources