Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit Courses

The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit and its Professional Development Council offers this program as a service to Montgomery County educators. The offerings are intended to provide practical skills and information that promote professional growth. Course offerings are open to all school personnel from Montgomery County and surrounding areas.

How do I know what is being offered?
The most current CPE offerings can be accessed at

What if I decide I want to withdrawal after I register?
It is important that you read the applicable withdrawal procedures listed in the Terms and Conditions at the time of registration.

How do I know if I should take CPE or graduate credit?
Contact your school district or employer to find out what type of credits they require you to take. Some school districts do not accept CPE credits. You may not change your credit type once the course begins. Make sure that you register for the type of credit that your school district or employer requires.

How can I get a receipt for a course I have taken?
At the end of the course you can print a receipt directly through your MyLearning Plan account.   

Still have questions?
Contact Lois Winton at or 610-755-9315.

The following links provide useful information related to certification and ACT 48 from PDE:
General Certification Information From PDE