The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit offers a variety of workshops to support professional development for those who work with students that have mental health needs.
- PREPaRE 1:
Crisis Prevention and Preparedness: Comprehensive School Safety Planning
- PREPaRE 2:
Crisis Intervention and Recovery: The Roles of School-Based Mental Health Professionals
- QPR: Question | Persuade | Refer
Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Course
Become Suicide Alert
Student Assistance Program Certification Training
- Trauma Informed Schools for Educators
- Trauma Informed Schools for Clinicians
- Vicarious Trauma and Self Care
- Additional trainings available on topics such as anxiety, school refusal and depression.