The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit offers a variety of workshops to support professional development for those who work with students that have mental health needs. All trainings may be provided virtually. Please contact Dr. Aviele Koffler (firstname.lastname@example.org) for inquiries.
- PREPaRE 1 and PREPaRE 2
- QPR: Question | Persuade | Refer
Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Course
Become Suicide Alert
Student Assistance Program Certification Training
- Trauma Informed Schools for Educators
- Trauma Informed Schools for Clinicians
- Vicarious Trauma and Self Care
- Additional trainings are available on topics such as anxiety, school refusal and depression.
- APA Credits