Skip to content
career exploration high school equivalency
- Exposure to in-demand occupations through industry tours and job shadows.
- Guide youth in making appropriate decisions about education and training for careers.
high school equivalency
- Help youth re-engage in education that leads to the completion of a recognized high school equivalency.
- Basic education skills training and individualized academic instruction.
- Career readiness workshops to prepare youth for the workforce.
- Resume and cover letter preparation, interview skills, etc.
- Prepare youth with transition to postsecondary education
- Assist youth with college admissions applications (FASFA, Scholarships, and Grants).
Training & certification programs
- Sponsor organized programs of study that provides specificc vocational skills and certifications.
- Hands on occupational skills training in high priority occupations.
- Provide paid and unpaid work experiences for youth throughout the year.
- Offer employment opportunities such as pre-apprenticeship programs, internships, and on-the-job training.